Criswell College considers the information listed below to be directory information.
- Student’s name
- Address listings
- Telephone listings
- College email address
- Date and Place of Birth/Hometown
- Dates of enrollment
- Enrollment status (full-time or part-time)
- Major field of study
- Candidacy for degrees/certificates
- Degrees earned and dates conferred
- Awards and honors received
- Photographic, video, and electronic images that are taken and/or maintained by the College
- Participation in officially recognized activities
- Most recent previous educational agency or institution attended
Students who wish to request the withholding of the personally identifiable information that Criswell College has identified as Directory Information must complete the Directory Opt-Out Form. The form is effective until rescinded by the student. The form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by the last day of late registration of the semester in which it goes into effect.