Criswell College welcomes all international students to apply for admission. The Enrollment Services Office seeks to provide assistance and direction to each F-1 international student through the application process, in the maintenance of their information and immigration status in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS), and in the process of abiding by and applying the regulations of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Once the application process has been completed, including all additional international student documents, the Enrollment Services Office will issues the student an I-20 (in accordance with their eligibility). To begin the application process follow the link below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Principal Designated School Official (PDSO).
As you finish the Online Application you will submit or complete the following:
- Personal essay
- Church endorsement form
- Recommendation form
- Copy of photo ID
- Meningitis shot (only for students 22 and younger)
- Official transcripts/documents from previous schools
- Mail to: 4010 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75246 or send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete TOEFL iBT Test
- All course work completed outside the USA will need to be evaluated by our international transcript advisor, Josef Silny (we recommend the document-by-document evaluation)
- Financial Guarantee: Submit sponsor statement indicating support of USD $26,633 for graduate students or USD $28,261 for undergraduate students
- Submit proof of Financial Support: Original bank statements from the sponsor showing available funds for support or a bank letter signed by the bank manager
- Submit Emergency Deposit: USD $1,000 for the applicant and USD $200 per dependent (this deposit is refundable upon graduation)
- Emergency deposit and tuition must be paid on a U.S. bank with U.S. funds
- Submit photocopy of passport showing full name, date of birth and passport expiration date (email to Admissions Office)
- F-1 International Student Instructions
- Standard Tuition and Maintenance Costs for Undergraduates
- Standard Tuition and Maintenance Costs for Graduates
- Additional Documents
Application process may require additional items if the student does not meet the admissions standards in order to go before the admissions committee for further review.
List of accepted documents:
- H.S. GPA/Rank
- Sample Essay/Writing from H.S.
- Admissions Essay
- H.S. Extracurricular Involevement
- Community Service Involvement
- Awards (Debate, Chess, Band, Athletics, Drama, etc.)
For more details, view our full Admissions Requirements Process