Shaped by Scripture. Sent to Serve.
By equipping students to know and love Scripture, Criswell prepares graduates as servants ready to cultivate change, solve problems, make peace, and move mountains.
As a college we created what we call a Graduate Profile, which is a description of a graduate after they have been shaped and developed by the Criswell community. This community involves students, staff, faculty, board members, alumni, and friends. We know we need each person with their unique perspective to make us the kind of Christian community we should be.
Graduate Profile: Graduates of Criswell embody our core values as…
- Ambassadors who communicate effectively across various platforms and contexts.
- Cultivators who seek to understand diverse populations and develop purposeful relationships.
- Peacemakers who pursue truth and righteousness through mercy and reconciliation.
- Problem-solvers who think critically, creatively, and collaboratively.
- Professionals who demonstrate competence in their field of study and intentionality in their vocation.
Preparing for Your Mission
Our community is comprised of passionate Christ-followers who seek to engage with culture and who serve in a variety of fields and professions. We believe everyone, no matter your chosen profession, is a minister of the gospel. Let us help prepare you for your mission.
Criswell College is located in Old East Dallas, a vibrant and growing community adjacent to Downtown Dallas.
64% percent of Criswell’s students are male; 36% percent are female; 37% are from minority racial and ethnic groups.
92% of Criswell’s full-time faculty hold a Ph.D. or other terminal degree in their field, also representing a diversity of disciplines.
With a student-faculty ratio of 8 to 1, Criswell is a place where professors personally know and care about their students.
Tuition & Aid
In 2018-2019, full-time, beginning undergraduate students paid $10,710 in tuition and fees. 100% of these students received financial aid packages. Click here for more information about tuition and financial aid.
Criswell College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
- Criswell grad navigates congregation through pandemic The COVID-19 crisis has left church leaders with no choice but to make necessary adjustments… ... Read More
- Criswell student teaches during COVID-19 pandemic Vanessa Loera Cruz was among the first students accepted into Criswell College’s education program, established… ... Read More
- October board meeting focuses on changes to meet the future Board members and staff thanked God for His many blessings and shared new strategies for… ... Read More