First Day of Classes
- Spring 2021 – January 19
New Student Orientation (NSO) – Required for all new students
- Spring 2021
- Commuter and Residential Students – January 13
- Scholarship Deadline (new students) – December 15
Apply for Financial Aid
- Begin by applying for FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Once you have applied for your FAFSA, you will receive login information from Criswell’s Financial Aid department on how to access your Financial Aid Portal.
Accepted Student Portal
Check your email for access to your Accepted Student Portal. There, you will be able to:
Begin the Housing Process
- If you plan to live on or off campus, complete one of the forms below and email to Criswell’s Admissions Counselor.
Turn in Official Documents
- Have an official copy of your High School Transcript (Post-Graduation), College Transcript, and/or Test Scores mailed to Criswell College. This will change your application status from Provisional to Fully Admitted.
- Attn: Admissions, 4010 Gaston Ave., Dallas, TX 75246