As you finish the Online Application you will submit or complete the following:
- Personal essay
- Church endorsement form
- Recommendation form
- Copy of photo ID
- Meningitis shot (only for students 22 and younger)
- Official transcripts/documents from previous schools
- High school transcript/GED Certificate** (required only if you have completed fewer than 60 hours of college credit)
- College transcripts/documents from each school attended
- Mail to: 4010 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75246 or send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Documents
Application process may require additional items if the student does not meet the admissions standards in order to go before the admissions committee for further review.
List of accepted documents:
- H.S. GPA/Rank
- Sample Essay/Writing from H.S.
- Admissions Essay
- H.S. Extracurricular Involevement
- Community Service Involvement
- Awards (Debate, Chess, Band, Athletics, Drama, etc.)
For more details, view our full Admissions Requirements Process