Your student portal is an important resource that you will use throughout your time here at Criswell. From your portal, you can do the following:
- Pre-register for classes each semester
- View your billing ledger and view/accept financial aid awards
- View your final grades for each semester
- View an unofficial copy of your college transcript
- View your class schedule and course information
- Search a listing of ministerial and non-ministerial job openings
Student Criswell Email
- Your Criswell email account is the primary place where you will receive email correspondence from the faculty and administration of the college. You are responsible for regularly checking your Criswell email and responding in an appropriate and timely manner. Please take the time to read the college’s Student Email Policy
If your professors use Canvas, this is the place where you will be able to do some or all of the following:
- Access course syllabi
- Interact with your professors
- Upload assignments and take tests, quizzes and other evaluations
- Monitor your assignment grades throughout the semester
- Dialogue with other students in your classes
The way to login to Canvas is through your student email account. You will login to your student email account and at the top right will be Google Apps (9 square dots). Click on the Google Apps and a drop down menu will appear. Click the More at the bottom of that drop down and at the bottom will be a App called Canvas. Click on it and it will load Canvas in a new window and log you in automatically. This will be how you login to Canvas.
Q: What if I forget my username?
Q: What if I forget my password?
Q: What if I receive a message that my Sonis account has been disabled?
Q: When will my classes show up in my student portal and Canvas accounts?
Q: Does Canvas have a mobile app?
Criswell Tech Support
You can submit your requests to one of the below contacts:
- Send an email to the following address to request support for Canvas, SONIS, or Student Email questions:
- Send an email to the following address for any other IT related questions: