The Criswell College Ambassadors serve the college as student leaders who represent Criswell by building relationships.
- To represent Criswell College and its students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- To assist Criswell College administration and act as liaisons between Criswell College and its many constituencies, including the Board of Trustees, alumni, current and prospective donors, parents, faculty, staff, the community at-large, and Criswell College students.
- To serve as hosts at Criswell College special events, on and off campus.
- To serve the college community through leadership, building internal and external relationships for its advancement.
- To positively and accurately communicate the Criswell story with constituents.
- To assist the President and the Vice President of Finance and Advancement whenever a need arises.
Founded in 2017, the Criswell Ambassadors serve a unique function at Criswell and allow a handful of students to represent the college at various functions. Each Ambassador goes through a nomination and application process, as well as multiple rounds of interviews, before being selected to fill one of only 12 available spots. Each student selected is chosen for the remainder of his or her time at Criswell and commits to working a certain number of events each year. We are proud of all of our students, and are glad to have a small sampling of our student population who we believe best represent the mission of Criswell available for service opportunities in the President’s Office and in the Finance/Advancement division.
If you are a staff or faculty member at Criswell, fill out the form below to nominate up to three students per year for the selection process, which takes place each January.