M. Div. (Jewish Studies Track)
The student may select from either a 90 hour Full-Divinity Degree or a 75 hour Advanced Placement Divinity Degree.
The Master of Divinity degree program, Standard Curriculum, provides graduate students who hold a baccalaureate degree in a non-theological field the opportunity for a broad theological education and preparation for doctoral studies while earning a recognized ministerial degree. Baccalaureate graduates need no prerequisites to enter the Master of Divinity degree program.
The Master of Divinity degree program, Advanced Standing Curriculum, provides the Criswell College B.A. graduate (or equivalent) the opportunity to earn a recognized ministerial degree without duplicating undergraduate course work. Graduates are prepared to enter a doctoral program of study or serve effectively in a variety of leadership roles for pastoral and teaching ministry.
Jewish Studies Track
- JMS 502 Introduction to Jewish Studies
- JMS 521 Jewish Intercultural Communication
- JMS 550 Theology of Israel
- JMS 560 Messianic Prophecy
One of the following:
- JMS 500 Introduction to Biblical Archaeology
- JMS 505 History and Geography of Israel
- JMS 670 Topics in Jewish Studies