- Download the Application.
- Submit a personal essay.
- Pay the $35.00 application fee.
- Submit a completed church endorsement from the application packet.
- Submit two completed personal letters of recommendation from the application packet.
- Provide official High School transcript or GED certificate if no prior college.*
- Provide official transcripts from every post-secondary school attended. If transferring 15 or more hours, high school transcripts is not necessary.
- Provide SAT or ACT scores.
- Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination within the last five (5) years of application.
*Applicants without a high school diploma or the GED may be admitted to the diploma program. Upon the successful completion of the GED, a student may request to transfer from the diploma program into a degree program.