- Request an Application (internet form) or download and send it in.
- Follow steps for completing a personal essay.
- Pay the non-refundable $35.00 application fee.
- Submit a completed church endorsement from the application packet.
- Submit two completed personal letters of recommendation from the application packet.
- Provide official transcripts of all the colleges you have attended. Posses an accredited Bachelor of Arts, or its equivalent.
- Provide official GRE results.*
*Applicants must submit official results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) prior to or within the first semester of matriculation if they desire to pursue the Master of Arts degrees in Counseling or Theological and Biblical Studies. Applicants should have a minimum cumulative score for full acceptance (139 Verbal, 139 Quantitative, 3.0-6.0 Analytical Writing). Applicants for the Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (M.A.C.L.), Master of Arts in Christian Studies (M.A.C.S.), and Master of Divinity (M.Div.) degrees are not required to submit GRE scores.