- Dallas Theological Seminary Library - Houses over 270,000 volumes. Map
- Southern Methodist University Library - This library houses one of the leading theological research collections in the United States. Combining a large and diverse theological library with a remarkable rare book collection, Bridwell Library is a rich and unique resource for research in the humanities. Map
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Library - Houses over 300,000 volumes. Map
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library - Hundreds of classic theological works in electronic format.
Theological Discussion Groups
- The Theology List - The Theology List is designed to encourage friendly discussion and debate in all areas of Evangelical Christian theology. In all discussions, the Bible is assumed to be inerrant; the standard to be used for the evaluation of any Christian theological belief. This list has been in operation since 1992.
- Reformed Theology List - The purpose of this list is the discussion of Reformed Theology, as expressed particularly in the Westminster Standards (Scottish-Presbyterian) and the Three forms of Unity (Dutch Calvinism).
- The Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN) is a library of over 10,000 theological thesis/dissertation titles representing research from as many as 70 different institutions. Titles may be ordered online through their search and order system/
- Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics
- Theology Website - An evangelical theological resource offering discussion forums, Bible study resource, sermon database, monthly online journal, classic e-texts, and more.
- Baptist Theology - Electronic Baptist resources from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography (Cornell University Library)
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University has free writing resources and instructional material to assist with many writing projects. Users can also submit brief writing-related questions.
- Criswell College Manual of Style (CCMS) A print copy is avaible on reserve at the circulation desk.
Biblical Studies Discussion Groups
- Biblical Studies List - The purpose of this list is to allow the interested person to post questions regarding the whole gamut of Biblical Studies. Archaeology, linguistics, exegesis, history, textual issues, all are legitimate areas of inquiry for this list.
- Biblical Greek List - B-Greek is a mailing list for scholars and students of Biblical Greek. Its main focus is upon understanding the Greek text of the Bible. Discussion topics include scholarly study of the Greek Bible and related Jewish and Christian Greek texts, tools for beginning and advanced students of Biblical Greek such as textbooks, reference works, bibliography and research tools, and linguistic topics such as morphology, lexicography, syntax,and discourse analysis.
- Biblical Hebrew List - B-Hebrew is an e-mail conference of academic professionals, teachers, students, clergy and laity, people of any faith, devoted to a better understanding of the Hebrew Bible. As such, a variety of topics are discussed related to the Biblical languages, the history of the text and its study, the culture of the Ancient Near East, the literary analysis of the Hebrew Bible, and more.
- Bible.org - Home of the NET Bible; has lots of other biblical studies aids and articles.
- The New Testament Gateway - The award winning web directory of internet resources on the New Testament.
- The Old Testament Gateway - The Old Testament Gateway is a comprehensive, annotated, academic directory of Old Testament Internet sites.
- Association of Religion Data Archives – Statistics and information about American religion.