Student leadership and leadership training are essential components of the Student Leadership Team (SLT). This select body of students serves as official representatives of student governance and student needs, concerns, and issues. The purpose of the SLT is:
- To honor the Lord Jesus Christ
- To promote the general spiritual, social, and physical welfare of the student body
- To cooperate with the administration, faculty, and staff in promoting the best interests of Criswell College
The SLT is composed of two elected executive officers. The student body of Criswell College chooses SLT officers during election season each spring semester. The Dean of Students recruits representatives and delegates from the student body to serve as the selected officers. The various campus groups appoint organizational delegates in the Fall semester.
Student Leadership Team 2014-2015
- Valerie Sallee – President
- Marcus Hatcher – Vice-President