A student participating in the Program of Biblical Studies, upon successful completion of the chosen course of study, will be awarded a Diploma, Associate of Arts, or Bachelor of Arts Degree.
The competencies listed below are based on Criswell College's philosophy of education and are reflected in the learning outcomes for each undergraduate program. A student completing an undergraduate program should demonstrate:
- A knowledge of the storyline of Scripture and the skill to study and interpret scripture consistently and methodically.
- An understanding of systematic theology and the spiritual disciplines.
- A list of majors beyond the strictly biblical and theological studies that enhance the ability to express elements of a Christian worldview and to engage society with the gospel.
In addition, a student completing the Baccalaureate program should demonstrate:
- The ability to apply scriptural, theological, and general truths to contemporary issues in society.
- Academic achievement indicative of the student's preparedness for graduate studies.